It's Me !

Rabu, 1 Oktober 2014 @ 12:34 PG | 0 Comment [s]

At this point, I admit that I really missed u. Truly deeply missed u but at the same time u hurt me. U always make me feel that I'm just a "choice" not ur "priority".maybe terlalu banyak sangat fantasy Yg menyebabkan semua perasaan ni hadir. Terlalu mengharapkan benda yg mustahil sampai lupa reality di depan mata. What a suck life. I love u....I missed u....I always think about u...dreaming about u but I will never get u. There's always 'her' over me.. .that always...will...get everything that I wish I will get. Penat....letih....nak pendam semua perasaan ni. Kalau pendam makan hati sendiri kalau luah pon tetap disalahkan kerana tak cuba untuk memahami. It's not easy to pujuk hati sendiri but I will try even I have to telan everything by myself. I don't want to lose u so it's mean that I have to sacrifice my own feeling. Kadang2  tu rasa macam what I do for myself all this while means nothing. Melepaskan diri dari satu situasi but still terperangkap dalam situasi yg sama. What a sad life I going thru.


#at this time I really dissapoited with u. It's not mean that I don't love u anymore, I really really love u....when someone that we really love make us feel like we are nobody.. .not important....not a priority to their life.....then u will know what 'hurt' mean.....and no matter how hurt u feel .....u still so much crazy love them.. .missed them


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner


Follow + Dashboard


My BoboiBoy HAFIY


Alya


Atiqa


Alisya


Aku mey







Diary About Site




The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : JeJe