It's Me !
you

Sabtu, 13 September 2014 @ 2:06 PG | 0 Comment [s]

Ever since we met, l've know that we're special. That the way we talk n laugh around each other is different then anybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust u. And I think most people search their whole lives to find what we already found. It isn't easy being so in love with u and not being able to see u everyday. There are times when l'd give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes or hold u in my arms even for a few minutes. I always feel incomplete, like a part of me is missing when we're not together. Everyday without u just reminds me of the joy u add to my life. Joy that I'm missing. So don't forget that I love u, that I'm thinking of u and I'm counting every minute until we're together again.


" u never fail to amaze me. Everyday there is something new that makes me love u even more than the day before. Love u sayang,from the very deep in my heart "


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner


Follow + Dashboard


My BoboiBoy HAFIY


Alya


Atiqa


Alisya


Aku mey







Diary About Site




The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : JeJe